Mosquito Elimination From Mosquito Mike in Cary, NC
Mosquito control is the only way to successfully eliminate these annoying insects that roam near your home. Mosquito Mike provides dependable solutions for homeowners across Cary, NC who want results quickly. You'll be relieved to understand that our highly-rated services are capable of removing up to 90% of these insects and are backed by a money-back guarantee. It's crucial to put an end to a mosquito infestation right away because they're not just a nuisance, but also present a degree of danger due to the viruses they might carry. Make your home a more comfortable place to spend time with help from our knowledgeable technician.
Are Mosquito Elimination Services Worth It?
Mosquitoes are thought to be one of the most hazardous insects, spreading diseases that kill countless individuals yearly. Usual diseases that can occur from a mosquito bite include:
- West Nile Virus: This virus is transferred to humans through the bite of an infected mosquito. Most infected individuals don't develop any symptoms, but in rare cases, it can lead to fever, headache, body aches, joint pain, vomiting, diarrhea, or rash. It can produce severe illnesses such as meningitis or encephalitis in some cases.
- Zika Virus: This virus is by and large transferred to humans through an infected Aedes mosquito. The Zika virus infection symptoms include fever, rash, joint pain, and red eyes. It can also produce serious birth defects in babies whose mothers were infected during pregnancy.
- Dengue Fever: This is a viral disease transferred by mosquitoes of the Aedes genus. The symptoms include fever, headache, joint pain, and rash. In severe cases, it can lead to dengue hemorrhagic fever, which can be lethal.
- Chikungunya: This is a viral disease transferred to people by infected mosquitoes of the Aedes variety. The symptoms include rash, fever, fatigue, joint pain, nausea, muscle pain, and headache.
- Malaria: Malaria is a sometimes lethal ailment produced from mosquitoes infected by parasites. It is transferred to humans through the bite of infected mosquitoes. Symptoms include flu-like illness, fever, and chills.
The United States employs vaccines and many mosquito control actions that decrease the hazards they pose. Even so, West Nile virus has occurred frequently in the central and western parts of the country, while dengue fever is more often seen in U.S. territories in the Caribbean like Puerto Rico. Zika virus outbreaks have occurred in southern states such as Florida and Texas in the past, but currently, no active local infections are reported in the United States.
No matter where you're located, scratching mosquito bites can lead to infections and scarring. Homeowners in Cary, NC should invest in mosquito control services to protect their families and have an improved lifestyle.
Do Mosquito Control Companies Really Work?
If done properly, our pest control options make mosquito elimination a reality for homeowners in Cary, NC. Mosquito Mike sprays a pesticide containing natural ingredients and bifenthrin, which attacks an insect's nervous system, resulting in paralysis and death. Bifenthrin is an artificial kind of chrysanthemum flower, usually found in mosquito, termite, and ant control solutions. It's deemed safe for humans and pets after approximately 30 minutes of being applied while still producing the desired outcome for pest treatment services.
Our customers take their pick between a totally organic formula and an artificial pesticide with a bi-weekly elimination strategy. We provide all-inclusive services that cover your whole yard and as-need treatment areas with an elimination rate of up to 90%.
What Will Mosquito Control Services Cost You On Average?
Mosquito control services is an excellent idea when you put your peace of mind first and think about what you could save in preventing and treating mosquito-borne illnesses. Taking all the precautionary steps to prevent mosquitoes from multiplying, going into your home, or biting, there's only so much you can do, and it's not worth the hassle in the end. Using tried-and-true removal methods more effectively eliminates as many of them as possible.
By getting in touch with Mosquito Mike for a free consultation, you can request a custom estimate based on the size of your treatment area. You'll be satisfied with the outcome, or we'll reimburse your money if another spraying isn't enough. Our goal is to deliver the highest value with services that make your home more comfortable.
What Is the Most Affordable Way To Remove Mosquitoes?
You can take some easy steps yourself to limit the expansion of mosquitoes. When completed in conjunction with professional mosquito control services from Mosquito Mike, these steps could drastically enhance success:
- Remove standing water from around your home.
- Cleaning gutters and keeping them debris-free.
- Fix any cracked outdoor hoses or faucets.
- Use screens on windows and doors to keep mosquitoes out.
- Use mosquito nets on outdoor sitting areas or beds.
- When outdoors, use mosquito repellent and wear long-sleeved clothing.
- Use outdoor fans to make a breeze and deter mosquitoes.
- Keep bushes and grass mowed to lessen mosquito hiding places.
- Use larvicides like mosquito dunks to treat stagnant water.
Call Mosquito Mike for Mosquito Treatments
Mosquitoes can be hazardous to your health, as they are known carriers of various diseases. With the assistance of professional mosquito elimination services, you can substantially reduce the number of mosquitoes around your property and yard, enhancing your quality of life and giving you peace of mind. Mosquito Mike provides a guarantee of the effectiveness of our mosquito control or we'll return your money, ensuring that you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Take the first step towards a mosquito-free home and reap the benefits of a safe and healthy living atmosphere by contacting Mosquito Mike today.